BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Thursday, November 21, 2013

My favorite skate shoe: The Etnies Men's Sheckler 5 Skate Shoe


For the past two years I have only worn Ryan Sheckler’s shoe – The Etnies Men's Sheckler 5 Skate Shoe.  It is in my opinion the best skate shoe out there on the market.  In fact, they are my favorite shoe in general.  Because not only are they great shoes to skate in but they also look awesome.  First things first, the shoe looks really nice and clean.  I am a huge fan of shoes, actually all products in fact, that have a simple, clean look to them and the Etnies Men's Sheckler 5 Skate Shoe nail this concept.  With its simple and clean look I don’t think there is a better looking shoe on the market; that of course is my humble opinion.  But I really do think they look so sharp with almost no design elements on them except for the little “Etines” logo on the back left of the shoe.  Other than that the shoe is fairly plain; again simple always works best in regards to design.  On top of this simple design I also really love the color of the shoe; I really like the red on the white of the shoe, it really pops out.  Overall, this simple design with common yet contrasting colors creates an eye catching and bold look that really jumped out at me.  When it comes to picking a shoe, other than the look of it, one of the most important things about a skate shoe is how well it is made.  Is it going to last for a while if they get used a lot?  Or are they going to get worn out after one month of skating which makes me have to get new shoes?  Well in the case of the Etnies Men's Sheckler 5 Skate Shoe I can say with confidence that over the past two years of hard skating and the harsh Canadian winters that the only changes I have seen on my shoes it that the color has faded a bit and there is a small tear at the front of my shoe where I do my kickflips, but it is really small. For two years of use that is by far the longest lasting shoe I have used.  As I said before I did buy two pairs and I do suggest doing the same if you can.  I literally wear one pair all day everyday for everything and they still are in good shape after two years. The Etnies Men's Sheckler 5 Skate Shoe is a great shoe and would absolutely recommend the shoe to anyone who is in the market for skateboarding shoes.
Etnies Men's Sheckler 5 Skate Shoe

0 comments: